Sihai refining equipment teaches you how to use various types of diesel.
Diesel is a special fuel used for compression ignition engines (i. e. diesel engines). The appearance of diesel oil is water white, light yellow or brown liquid. Diesel is also divided into two types: light diesel and heavy diesel.
Light diesel is the fuel used in high speed diesel engines above 1000r/min, and heavy diesel is the fuel used in medium and low speed diesel engines below 1000r/min. Diesel stations at general stations sell light diesel oil.
Light diesel products are currently implemented in the GB 252-2000 "light diesel" standard, the diesel fuel in the standard is divided into 10, 5, 0, - 10, - 20, - 35, - 50, diesel fuel grade division is based on the solidification point.
On May 23, 2003, the GB/T 19147-2003 Diesel Standard for Vehicles was issued, which was recommended and implemented on October 1, 2003.
Requirements for diesel engines for light diesel oil
Because of the essential difference between the working process of diesel engine and gasoline engine, the quality requirement of fuel is different from that of gasoline. The requirements of diesel engines for light diesel oil are:
1. Good combustibility.
2. Good low temperature fluidity.
3. Proper evaporation;
4, good stability;
5. Suitable viscosity;
6. Good corrosion resistance.
Inspection items for characterizing the internal quality of light diesel oil
The main test items to characterize the intrinsic quality of light diesel include cetane number, oxidation stability, sulfur content, color, acidity, ash, copper corrosion, solidification point, cold filter point, flash point, distillation range, etc.
How to select light diesel brands
According to the requirements of GB 252-2000, light diesel brands should be observed in accordance with the following principles:
1 and 10 light diesel oil is suitable for diesel engines with preheating equipment.
2 and 5 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above 8 c.
3 and 0 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above 4 C.
4. -10 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above -5 C.
5. -20 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above -14 C.
6. -35 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above -29 C.
7. -50 light diesel oil is suitable for use in areas with a minimum risk of 10% above -44. Shangqiu Four Seas Machinery specializes in the production of waste plastic refining, waste tire refining, waste rubber refining and other refinery equipment welcome to the factory to buy